If you own Sony Xperia S and want to get root permissions here is How to Root the Sony Xperia S, This is a very simple guide to get it done with some easy steps. Hope this guide will help you, I always looking back to your feedback.
If you face any problems in rooting Sony Xperia S then leave a comment below.
Root Files ( Download )
Follow the below step to Root Sony Xperia S:
- Download files from the above link and place them in an easily accessible place like a Desktop.
- Enable the USB debugging Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB Cable.
- Double-click on Runme.bat in the download folder.
- It will ask you to select MOD, now select Normal Mod.
- Follow instructions on CMD.
- If everything goes fine your Phone will be rooted successfully.