As we know Lenovo ZUK Z2 is powered by Qualcomm processor so we need their flashing tool which is called as QPST tool. Here you can download for Lenovo ZUK Z2 and Z2 Pro.
Supported OS : Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 both 32 and 64 bit
Key features and functions
- the ability to select a COM port for working with a portable device;
- work exclusively with devices that are equipped with a Qualcomm chip (smartphones, tablets, modems);
- “independence” of each instrument;
- full-fledged file manager;
- tools for testing and calibrating the RF path;
- roaming control module;
- convenient NV memory manager;
- a flasher and a module for removing the “image” of the firmware for the programmer.
You may need
1. Windows XP (QPST support also 32-bit and 64-bit)
2. Windows 7 (QPST support also 32-bit and 64-bit).
3. Windows 8 (QPST support also 32-bit and 64-bit).
4. Windows 8.1 (QPST support also 32-bit and 64-bit).
5. Windows 10 (QPST support also 32-bit and 64-bit).
- Advertisement -
Qualcomm Product Support Tools (QPST) is a software package designed for phones based on Qualcomm chipsets. The QPST software package includes:
QPST Configuration – selection of a COM port for working with a phone;
EFS Explorer – file manager of the phone’s file system;
Display Capture – for taking screenshots, when loading the phone’s processor (Java-games or Video), it does not take pictures the first time;
FTM Application – RF path testing;
RF Calibration – RF path calibration;
RF NV Item Manager – NV memory manager (EEPROM);
RL Editor – setting roaming lists;
Service Programming – setting up various phone parameters;
Software Download – phone flasher;
QCNView – a program for viewing .qcn files that can be created in Software Download (Backup menu);
DMProxyWin – a server for translating QPST ports with phones to the Internet (by running QPST and this program, connecting the device (s) you can connect to the connected devices using QPST (QXDM) from another machine);
Gang Flash Image Application – Create a firmware and file system image for use in a programmer such as the Data I/O ProLINE RoadRunner or the Data I/O FlashPAK.