Great tool by Mediatek for fixing imei related issue as well as NVRAM issues, you can download this tool from below link.
Download Maui META 3G v7.1444.0.0 Tool by Mediatek :
The program is designed to work with the radio module (modem) of devices based on MTK allows you to fully configure or restore the operation of your device, in terms of working with a SIM card or WLAN. Allows you to register IMEI. Solves problems with blocking SIM or operator (unlock).
- Advertisement -
Supported Operating System :
1. Windows XP (ZopoTool support also 32-bit and 64-bit)
2. Windows 7 (ZopoTool support also 32-bit and 64-bit).
3. Windows 8 (ZopoTool support also 32-bit and 64-bit).
4. Windows 8.1 (ZopoTool support also 32-bit and 64-bit).
5. Windows 10 (ZopoTool support also 32-bit and 64-bit).
Repair IMEI using Maui META v8.1516.0 Repair
IMEI using Maui META
01 – Install drivers for your phone from archive Android_Gadget_CDC_driver
02 – Install Maui_META_v8.1516.0
03 – Run the program
04 – Press ” Option “
05 – Select ” Connect Smart Phone Into ” A Meta Mode “
06 – Press ” Action “
07 – Select the base file for example ” MT6572_BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP “
08 – Select ” USB COM “
09 – Press ” Reconnect “
10 – The red circle will start flashing green
11 – Connect the phone to the cable
12 – Turn on the phone
13 – The phone connects to the program and the window becomes active with the default selection selected Get Version next to ” USB COM “
14 – The flashing green circle will turn yellow
15 – Instead of ” Get Version ” select ” IMEI Download “
16 – A window for editing IMEI appears
17 – Enter IMEI, depending on the number of SIM cards
18 – Press ” Download To Flash “
19 – Disconnect the phone from the cable
20 – Distort the battery
21 – Turn on the phone, check IMEI and rejoice!
22 – Do not forget to express your gratitude by pressing the ” Thank you ” button under this message!
- Advertisement -
Instructions for restoring imei on devices with a Mediatek (MTK) processor
- installed stock (factory) firmware on the device and its availability for the SP Flash Tool
- installed USB VCOM driver
- disabled driver signature verification | instructions for windows 8 | for Windows 10 |