Download Huawei P40 Lite USB ADB MTP Driver Use
Huawei P40 Lite is also known as JNY-LX1, JNY-L21, JNY-L21A; analogs without NFC for China Nova 6 SE (JNY-AL10, JNY-TL10); for Asia Nova 7i (JNY-LX2, JNY-LX2B, JNY-L22B). Here is usb drivers for connecting this smartphone with pc for various tasks such as Files Transfers , Data Backup, Flashing, Software Update , as well as adb fastboot functions.
Huawei P40 Lite USB ADB MTP Driver Info
Huawei P40 Lite sports a 6.4-inch Full HD+ display and a punch hole, housing the 16MP selfie shooter at the front. The quad-camera setup on the back includes a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide angle, one macro, and one depth sensor. Under the hood, the phone is powered by Kirin 810, 6GB RAM, 128 gigs of storage, and 4200mAh battery. The P40 Lite runs Android 10, but Google Mobile Services are not included.
Huawei P40 Lite USB ADB MTP Driver Support
Supported Operating Systems
- Advertisement -
Windows XP , Window 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 10 both 32 or 64 bits.
Huawei P40 Lite USB ADB MTP Driver Instructions
- Download drivers from links below and extract with to suitable place like PC Desktop.
- Run setup from extracted folder and follow the on screen instructions
- After Completion Restart PC.
Huawei Service Driver Manufacture 2.01.03.00
Huawei Driver 2.00.09.00
Huawei Mobile Driver v1.0 / Driver Setup – alternative
Note : All Drivers are scanned for viruses and found clean. However you can also scan them before use.
How To Install Windows Drivers
If you want to install drivers on your pc / laptop, here is a guide on how to install them. You can follow one of the methods below.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator. When prompted, click Yes or Allow to continue to start the installation routine.
- The Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click Next to continue.
- The License Agreement is displayed.
- Read the License Agreement carefully.
- Accept the License Agreement by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- You must agree to the License Agreement to install this product. Click Cancel to close the application if you do not agree to the Licence Agreement.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm or select an installation directory and Start menu folder.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- The installation process is complete. After you restart the computer, the logon screen is displayed.
Manually Installation Guide
When you download a driver that does not include an installation program, you need to install the driver manually:
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Update Driver Software window, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When done, click Finish.