ZTE Blade V40s announced with Unisoc T618, 50 MP camera and low price
ZTE announced a new handset in Malaysia: the ZTE Blade 40s .It has intermediate specifications and comes equipped with Unisoc chipset, AMOLED screen, 50 megapixel main camera and is focused on cost-effectiveness, with an interesting price.
The ZTE Blade V40s has a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with FullHD+ resolution, 60 Hz refresh rate, in-hole with an 8-megapixel sensor. At the rear, there is a triple module with a 50-megapixel main sensor, another 5-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
In OS, it comes with Android 12 under ZTE MyOS interface. Among other highlights, there is a fingerprint reader on the side, dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB-C port and headphone jack.
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution
- Display with hole and 60 Hz refresh rate
- Unisoc T618 Platform
- 6 GB of RAM memory
- 128 GB of internal storage
- 8 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 5 MP sensor
- Depth lens with 2 MP sensor
- 4,500mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
- 4G VoLTE connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, dual SIM GPS, USB-C port and headphone jack
- Android 12 com interface MyOS
Price and availability
ZTE Blade V40s comes in Black and Blue colors and retails for MYR 799 ($172/INR 14,123).
If you want to know other articles similar to ZTE Blade V40s announced with Unisoc T618, 50 MP camera and low price please visit News.