Kerala girl dies after mobile phone explodes while watching video

A 16-year-old girl in Kerala died when her mobile phone exploded while she was watching a video.

The incident happened when the girl's phone was being charged, causing the battery to overheat and explode.

The girl suffered serious injuries to her hand, chest, and neck, and was rushed to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival.

This incident highlights the dangers of using mobile phones while they are being charged and the need for proper precautions.

Mobile phone explosions are rare but can occur due to several reasons, including overheating, faulty batteries, and external damage.

The use of non-standard chargers and low-quality batteries can increase the risk of explosions and should be avoided.

Manufacturers need to ensure the safety of their products and provide proper warnings and instructions to users.

Users should also be aware of the risks associated with mobile phones and take necessary precautions such as using original chargers and high-quality batteries.

Mobile phone explosions can cause serious injuries or even death and should not be taken lightly.

It is important to spread awareness about the dangers of mobile phone explosions and take steps to prevent them from happening.