After learning the launch date and the alleged prices of the Google Pixel 7 range , it remains to find out what the specifications of these upcoming smartphones are.
Based on the information that has emerged so far, informant Yogesh Brar has drawn up a technical data sheet of the cheapest model of the next two Google smartphones .
Google Pixel 7 may introduce few improvements over Pixel 6
According to the leaker’s hypothesis, the improvements made to Google Pixel 7 would be marginal compared to the predecessor. Here are the alleged specifications:
- 6.3-inch OLED screen with Full HD + resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate
- Google Tensor G2 processor
- Titan security chip
- 50MP main rear camera, 12MP ultra wide angle lens
- 11MP single front camera
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128/256 GB storage options
- Android 13 pre-installed
- 4,700 mAh battery (approx.)
- Support for 30W fast charging
- Wireless charging
- Stereo speakers
- Bluetooth LE connectivity
Compared to the predecessor, the Google Pixel 7 should basically feature the Google Pixel 6 Pro front camera , a slightly larger battery and a slightly smaller display with the same performance as the previous model.
Furthermore, the second-generation Tensor chipset does not appear to be significantly more powerful than its predecessor based on early benchmarks.