The most powerful Android flagships of September according to AnTuTu
The developers of the popular benchmark have updated the performance rating of smartphones based on the results of the past month. It is noteworthy that nine out of ten "competitors" received the flagship Qualcomm processor - but none of them became the winner.
The leader of the September rating was ASUS ROG Phone 6 Ultimate, built on the basis of the MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor.
His score was 1,112,036 points.
The second line is occupied by OnePlus Ace Pro (16/512 GB) with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chip, losing about 20,000 “parrots” to its competitor. Rounding out the top 3 is the iQOO 10 Pro with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
Next on the list are Black Shark 7S Pro, Lenovo Legion Y70 and iQOO 10, which scored 1,088,074, 1,086,381 and 1,081,766 points, respectively. Motorola Moto X30 Pro, Xiaomi 12S Pro, Redmi K50 Ultra and Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 smartphones rounded out the top ten most productive Android devices last month.
All of them scored over a million points - this figure has already become the standard in the premium price segment.
Asus ROG Phone 6 Ultimate specs:
- Body: 173.0x77.0x10.3mm, 239g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame; Built-in motorized cooling air vent (AeroActive Portal), IPX4 water resistant, 2" OLED display (on the back), Pressure sensitive zones (Gaming triggers).
- Display: 6.78" AMOLED, 1B colors, 165Hz, HDR10+, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak), 1080x2448px resolution, 20.4:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ (4 nm): Octa-core (1x3.35 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x3.20 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510); Mali-G710 MC10.
- Memory: 512GB 18GB RAM; UFS 3.1, NTFS support for external storage.
- OS/Software: Android 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP, f/1.9, 1/1.56", 1.0µm, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 13 MP, f/2.2; Macro: 5 MP.
- Front camera: 12 MP, (wide).
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 720p@480fps; gyro-EIS; Front camera: 1080p@30fps.
- Battery: 6000mAh; Fast charging 65W, Reverse charging 10W, Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 5.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); NFC; 3.5mm jack; stereo speakers (2 amplifiers).
If you want to know other articles similar to The most powerful Android flagships of September according to AnTuTu please visit News.