Samsung has announced the start of receiving pre-orders in some countries on the flagship tablet Galaxy Tab S5e. It differs from its predecessors in an updated design with a thin frame of a 10.5-inch display. Four speakers from the AKG and a capacity battery providing up to 14.5 hours of battery life fit in a compact case.
The new Galaxy Tab S5e is made in a metal case 5.5 mm thick and weighing only 400 grams. The tablet can be used not only for entertainment, but also for business purposes: for editing documents and tables, reading texts, etc. If you connect a branded keyboard (sold separately) and a Samsung DeX docking station, the Galaxy Tab S5e turns into a laptop or even personal computer with user-friendly interface for working with multiple applications simultaneously.
- Advertisement -
The tablet received a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display 16:10 with thin frames. The ratio of the display area to the front panel of the tablet is 81.8%. AKG’s four built-in speakers with powerful sound retain the stereo effect when you rotate the device, and Dolby Atmos integration provides three-dimensional sound.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e:
- Display: 10.5 “, Super AMOLED, WQXGA resolution
- Processor: 64-bit eight-core (2 to 2.0 GHz + 6 to 1.7 GHz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB + micro SD card support up to 512GB
- Main camera: 13 megapixel
- Front camera: 8 megapixel
- Interfaces: USB Type-C (USB 3.1), Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 7040 mAh, fast charging
- Audio: 4 speakers from AKG, support for Dolby Atmos
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Dimensions: 245 x 160 x 5.5 mm
- Weight: 400 g
Until April 25 inclusive, the Galaxy Tab S5e can be pre-ordered at the official online store and Samsung brand stores, as well as with partners at a recommended retail price of 34,990 rubles. The tablet will go on sale April 26, 2019. Pre-order users will receive a AKG Y500 Wireless wireless headset with 33 hours of battery life and ambient sound control with Ambient Aware technology.