After the arrival in Italy of OPPO Reno7 – we remind you that it is already available for purchase on Amazon with a coupon of € 20 -, in these hours we discover that the Chinese giant intends to expand its offer on the mid-range by presenting the ” new ” OPPO Reno7 Lite 5G ; in reality it is a simple rebrand of another already known device, namely OPPO Reno7 Z 5G .
Therefore, being a re-edition and not a real device, the smartphone arriving in Europe practically shares the same characteristics as the other aforementioned model.
OPPO Reno7 Lite 5G is about to arrive in the EU, but it is a rebrand of Reno7 Z 5G
The device mounts a 6.43-inch AMOLED display at Full HD + resolution with 60 Hz refresh rate, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695G processor with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal space, a triple rear camera with 64 MP wide-angle sensor with aperture f / 1.7, two 2 MP sensors with f / 2.4 aperture for macro and depth shots, Android 12 with ColorOS 12 customization and a 4500 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- Advertisement -
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display at Full HD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with 60 Hz refresh rate, 600 nits of maximum brightness and 90.8% screen / frame ratio;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G processor;
- 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM with 128 GB of internal space of type UFS 2.2 expandable via microSD;
- Rear camera: 64MP wide-angle sensor with f / 1.7 aperture, two 2MP sensors with f / 2.4 aperture for macro and depth shots;
- 16 MP front camera with f / 2.4 aperture;
- Connectivity 5G, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack and USB Type-C port;
- 4500mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charge;
- IPX4 certification;
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 73.2 x 7.49-7.55mm;
- Weight: 173 grams;
- Android 11 with ColorOS 12 customization.
Price and availability
As mentioned at the beginning, the OPPO smartphone will be available in Europe at a price not yet known: we will keep you informed as soon as there is news about it.