Thanks to a collaboration between the well-known leaker Steve Hemmerstoffer ( @OnLeaks ) and the Pricebaba portal we are able to show you some press renders of the Motorola Moto G72 , the next mid -range Android smartphone from the winged house whose launch should be very imminent.
This would be the umpteenth member of Motorola’s Moto G family which , this year alone, has produced an infinite number of models, some of which, such as Moto G22 , Moto G52 , Moto G82 , Moto G62 , Moto G42 and Moto G32 , are also available for purchase in Italy. Thanks to the leaked technical specifications of the Moto G72 , we can try to understand where in its range the winged house will place this smartphone.
Leaked technical specifications
Below we report what should be the technical specifications of the Motorola Moto G72 (or at least those of the version intended for the Indian market).
- Display: 6.5-inch AMOLED with FHD + resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels, 20: 9)
- CPU: octa-core, model not specified
- RAM memory: 4 , 6 or 8 GB
- Storage space 128 or 256 GB
- Triple rear camera :
- 108 MP “Ultra Pixel” main sensor (other rumors suggested the presence of a 48 MP sensor but in the print render the words “108 MP Ultra Pixel” are clearly visible)
- 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor
- 2MP depth of field sensor
- Front camera: 16MP sensor
- Mobile networks: 5G (probably it will depend on the variant of the smartphone) / 4G / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac), Bluetooth 5.x , GPS , NFC , USB Type-C
- Fingerprint reader: optical , under the display
- Battery: 5000mAh unit with 33W wired fast charging support
- Operating System: Motorola My UX based on Android 12