This pack contains pretty much every known MTK MediaTek USB ADB VCOM driver. For flashing CWM, flashing ROMs, rooting China clones phones / China phones.
Recommend starting with PDANet. You do not need to install the app on your phone. Only get the drivers onto the PC and then exit the installation.
MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Driver
USB Vcom drivers are required to flash using flash tools, need to update android version, and do some modding including removing and adding apps in your mtk based mobile.
How to Install
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version go to “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
6. Click “Have Disk”
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
Supported Operating System
Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 11 32 BIT 64 bit
What is the PDANet driver’s pack?
Pdanet driver pack is an auto driver installer for Mediatek Android phone drivers to help people have some or little knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Platform.
Includes PDANet and Windows 7 auto drivers, preloaders with All MT65xx Support, and more.
Download MediaTek ADB USB VCOM Driver Pack
Supporting Operating System:
PC Windows x86 , x64, x32 , x64, amd, auto driver for windows 7,
Download VCOM Driver Pack
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
- Go to Device Manager (right-click on My Computer, choose Manage, and then find Device Manager in the left panel)
- Right-click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
- Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you downloaded the driver.
We hope this guide will help you a lot but in other cases, if you are looking for drivers for your MT6577 Driver download and installation guide you can head over to here.