That OnePlus is working hard to make OnePlus Nord the perfect “flagship killer” we understood it from the day of the official launch and, even more, to the arrival of the first software update a few hours after its presentation.
New OnePlus Nord update 10.5.2.AC01BA
In these hours the company announces the rollout of a further software update , in this case the 10.5.2.AC01BA version of OxygenOS , which corrects and improves some specific areas of the operating system.
In fact, as it is possible to read from the official changelog, the update 10.5.2.AC01BA for OnePlus Nord correct the following points:
- firmware improvement related to the connection with OnePlus Buds to refine the wireless connection;
- optimization of the startup phase of the smartphone camera via the gesture system;
- optimization of video call performances;
- general improvement of stability and system performance;
- added July 2020 security patches;
- optimization of the energy consumption of the front sensor when recording videos in 4K resolution at 60 fps;
- improved camera experience.
How to update OnePlus Nord
The update to version 10.5.2.AC01BA of OxygenOS for OnePlus Nord is being rollout and will be available to all users over the next few days as an OTA update.