How to Fix Freeze Screen on OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2103 Android Logo Boot
There is a common problem with OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2103 reported by some users that screen goes freeze or bootloop during restart rare case or
stuck on boot with android logo. No need to get worry if this happens to you as this is a bug in android operating system.
Also there is no need to reset OnePlus Nord CE 5G if you face this problem.
Quick Fix for this issue :
Press Power button along with Volume Up Button
This quick fix is given by the official oneplus forum member to the users of OnePlus Nord CE 5G.
Hope this help
Here are some other quick Keys functionalities for OnePlus Nord CE 5G EB2103:
- HOW TO RESET ONEPLUS NORD CE 5G
- First turn off your OnePlus Nord CE 5G completely. If you can not unlock the screen, press and hold the power button for about 20 seconds and the phone will turn off.
- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds in your OnePlus Nord CE 5G. In some devices according to the Android version the combination can be the power key and the volume key up.
- When the OnePlus logo is displayed, release the buttons.
- HOW TO SCREENSHOT IN ONEPLUS NORD CE 5G
- Press the power key simultaneously and the volume key down in your OnePlus Nord CE 5G.