Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is also known as M2003J6B2G (Codenames: RN9ProEU, joyeuse). Here is usb drivers for connecting this smartphone with pc for various tasks such as Files Transfers , Data Backup, Flashing, Software Update , as well as adb fastboot functions.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Shor Specs
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro specifications include a 6.67-inch FHD+ display, Snapdragon 720G processor, coupled with 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage, and 5,020 mAh battery. There is a quad-camera setup with a 64 MP primary sensor on the back, while a 16MP selfie camera housed within a hole punch is at the front. The Redmi Note 9 Pro runs Android 10 out of the box.
These Driver Supporting the below Operating Systems
- Advertisement -
Windows XP , Window 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 10 , windows 11 both 32 or 64 bits.
USB Driver Installation Instructions for Windows 10, 8, 7
To install the USB Driver for Windows for the first time, do the following:
- First, download the USB driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro from the Download link section and save them in a folder where the file is easy to find.
- Locate the file, select directly in your driver file.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Wait until the extraction process is complete.
- Double click on the .exe file.
- Install the driver.
- Select Run if a security warning appears on the screen of your laptop / PC and clicks Yes.
- You will then be asked to select the language, select the English language, and select Next.
- Wait for the complete installation process
- Google USB Driver r13 – Latest Version
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver for x64 – Latest Version
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver for x86 – Latest Version
- ADB Driver Installer 2.0 – Latest Version
Note : All Drivers are scanned for viruses and found clean. However you can also scan them before use.