MT65xx Android usb driver windows 7 Vista Xp X86 X64 Amd
How to Install Your Android Phone USB Driver
- Download and extract Zip file to Desktop
- Plugin phone to Computer
- When ask for driver
- Select extracted folder and press Next.
MT65xx Android Phone Driver Download Link:
Mediafire : Mt65xx Android Phone Driver
MT65xx android phone driver windows 7
If you want to connect you mediatek smartphone which is powered by MT65xx chipset then you need to download and install these drivers on you pc windows. These driver mt65xx android phone also work under windows 10. Keep it in mind that android driver for windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit supported.
We teached a guide to enable otg support for some huawei mobiles with the help of otg driver for android download these android usb driver windows 7 to achieve this.
How To Install Windows Drivers
If you want to install drivers on your pc / laptop, here is a guide on how to install them. You can follow one of the methods below.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator. When prompted, click Yes or Allow to continue to start the installation routine.
- The Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click Next to continue.
- The License Agreement is displayed.
- Read the License Agreement carefully.
- Accept the License Agreement by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- You must agree to the License Agreement to install this product. Click Cancel to close the application if you do not agree to the Licence Agreement.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm or select an installation directory and Start menu folder.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- The installation process is complete. After you restart the computer, the logon screen is displayed.
Manually Installation Guide
When you download a driver that does not include an installation program, you need to install the driver manually:
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Update Driver Software window, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When done, click Finish.
Hi. I tried to install the Mt65xx drivers the above mentioned way and it did not work, is there another way. My S4 welcome/landing screen has disappeared, how do i get that back.
you can try this guide