K3 Note by Lenovo is build by Mediatek 6572 chipset and amazingly it is powerful smartphone at this time. If you want to root or flash custom recovery or want to perform others adb command with in pc here is usb drivers as well as adb drivers for PC.
Download Lenovo K3 Note MTK 6572 USB ADB Drivers
PdaNet minimum system requirements:
1. Any Android phone
2. Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
- Advertisement -
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP , Window 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 10 , windows 11 both 32 or 64 bits.
- Download drivers from links below and extract with to suitable place like PC Desktop.
- Run setup from extracted folder and follow the on screen instructions
- After Completion Restart PC.
Adb / Fastboot
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot – drivers, ADB and Fastboot without hassle
Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant
- Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant – drivers, ADB and Fastboot without hassle
Note : All Drivers are scanned for viruses and found clean. However you can also scan them before use.
How To Installing Windows Drivers
If you want to install drivers on your pc / laptop, here is a guide on how to install them. You can follow one of the methods below.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator. When prompted, click Yes or Allow to continue to start the installation routine.
- The Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click Next to continue.
- The License Agreement is displayed.
- Read the License Agreement carefully.
- Accept the License Agreement by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- You must agree to the License Agreement to install this product. Click Cancel to close the application if you do not agree to the Licence Agreement.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm or select an installation directory and Start menu folder.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- The installation process is complete. After you restart the computer, the logon screen is displayed.
When you download a driver that does not include an installation program, you need to install the driver manually:
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Update Driver Software window, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When done, click Finish.
Other useful K3 Note links: