Here you can download Jiayu G3 Series USB CDC Serial SP VCOM Drivers for connecting it to PC Windows for data transfer and other tasks such as copy photos, videos and recovery and stock roms to flash via recovery menu. Jiayu G3 Comes in G3DC, G3DCN,G3QC,G3QCT,G3C.
Basir role of driver file is to establish connection between your smartphone and you personal computer to copy or backup your files such as pictures documents and other important data.
Download Jiayu G3 Series Drivers
This pack contains USB CDC Serial SP VCOM Drivers
- Advertisement -
These drivers are compatible with all version of windows
Works under PC Windows xp , 7 , 8 and 10 both 32 bit and 64 bits (x86 – x64)
- Mediafire Link
- AndroidHost Link
- Google Drive Link
How To Installing Windows Drivers
If you want to install drivers on your pc / laptop, here is a guide on how to install them. You can follow one of the methods below.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator. When prompted, click Yes or Allow to continue to start the installation routine.
- The Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click Next to continue.
- The License Agreement is displayed.
- Read the License Agreement carefully.
- Accept the License Agreement by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- You must agree to the License Agreement to install this product. Click Cancel to close the application if you do not agree to the Licence Agreement.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm or select an installation directory and Start menu folder.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- The installation process is complete. After you restart the computer, the logon screen is displayed.
When you download a driver that does not include an installation program, you need to install the driver manually:
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Update Driver Software window, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When done, click Finish.
All the drivers are scanned with advanced security software but as always you can also scan these files before use.