Want to replace your p8 lite stock recovery with twrp recovery by teamwin , this guide will teach you how to do this with some easy steps.
Stock recovery allow some features but custom recovery will allow you to do many tasks within it so peoples like to flash custom recovery.
- Huawei p8 lite ADB usb drivers [DOWNLOAD] [ADB Package] Download from below
- PC windows
- TWRP Recovery.img [DOWNLOAD] Rename to twrp.img after download
- Unlocked bootloader
Steps to take:
- Download and install adb driver and setup them
- Unlock bootloader first
- Boot to bootloader and connect phone with pc let driver to set up
- download adb package and put folder in c:\ drive
- Right click in folder empty space with holding shift button
- select start command prompt from here
- now type adb devices your device should be there
- put twrp recovery in adb folder remember to rename recovery img
- Now enter into CMD window fastboot flash recovery twrp.img press enter
- Reboot phone by entering fastboot reboot into CMD windows
- Congratulations you have succesfully flash twrp on Huawei P8 Lite.
Credits to : reas0n xda user
Another way to install custom recovery : Root required
- First root your p8 lite
- Download and install TWRP Manager (ROOT)
- Tap on TWRP and press install
- wait for some seconds
- Recovery will be automatically installed on your phone.
Credits to : TeamWin